Monday, May 10, 2010

remember to spread the kind words...

Today is Monday May 10th. What a great day! I have so much to be thankful for, yet I feel sad for how I discover how much I am thankful for because sometimes others aren't as fortunate. That's why we DO random acts of kindness...to make their day, right? But you have to help me to feel like it's doing some good, can you do that? For those who haven't found their happiness, every night I include them in my prayers, asking God to help them, and then I thank Him and my angels for blessing me and my family in so many ways. I have 4 beautiful and wonderful children, a significant other that is 2nd to none, a fantastic career at a company that I am so proud to work at, and wonderful wonderful friends and neighbors. There isn't anything else I need or want to make me happier, the rest are just materials. And that's why I want to give to others. Any random act or gesture I can offer to anyone to share the happiness that I get to feel every day of my life. Maybe they are happy too, so another act of kindness is only going to make it even better!

Today I searched online for more ideas for upcoming outings I am going to make to fulfill my 2010 goals. And I came across so many wonderful wonderful ideas!! One of them I want to share with you!! Gather children in the neighborhood and do various activities like bake cookies together and deliver them in little packages to other neighbors, sick people, or a nursing home, or hold a free neighborhood carnival. So, I created some invitations to form a neighborhood RAoK committee!!! With the neighborhood kids (and parents if they want to) we could really make a great impact! I can't wait! What a GREAT idea for summer activities with the neighborhood kids! And when I'm at work, I'm sure they will be working on some of these projects! I am SOOOOO excited! And I encourage any parents out there to try this in their neighborhoods too! I can share so many fantabulous ideas I found!!! Email me if you want prudy358@yahoo.com subject line RAoK 2010.

Big Hugs everyone!! MUAH!!

~ Prudy

***Making little ripples of kindness will cause a tidal wave of happy people in our community.***

No comments:

Post a Comment