Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My story went in the Gillette Newsletter that I mentioned in a previous post, so be on the lookout for their newsletter!

I made a conscious effort to log in more often and report some more Random Acts. Since last time here are a couple things I've been doing:

At work they started offering 15 min chair massages on Fridays for $10 per spot. When I emailed to reserve a spot they said there is already a waiting list!! Wow! High demand! So I thought to myself, since this is such a hot item right now, would better way to make someone's day than to anonymously reserve a 15 min chair massage? So I did. The person found out today that they are scheduled for a massage at work!! How wonderful!!

A very close and dear person to me was venting about how hard she is working at getting her degree and has many children to care for: hence the reason for her going for her degree! I let her vent and was a good listener. When she was done, I told her lets get in your car and go for a quick ride to the gas station. And I filled her tank with gas. She tried to resist my offer, but I told her she knows I have been randomly helping other people, so what better time than now to randomly help someone who is trying SO hard, doing a fantastic job, and deserves it just as much as the next person does. She was SOOOOO happy and gracefully accepted! It made my day!

More to come!!! I pinkie swear that...

No comments:

Post a Comment